Adding up, means and copying
In the Envirometer, you can add up Envirometer years. This is useful if you want to calculate an annual total for an organization with several branches. The total sum function can also be used to copy the entered values into a different Envirometer.
Add up Envirometer years
- Go to the ‘Manage Envirometer’ section in the grey taskbar.
- Select ‘add up years’ in the left margin.
- Select the years you want to add up. The filter can be used to easily select a single year.
- Target Envirometer: The Envirometer where the sum total should be entered. If necessary, you can first expand your subscription with a ‘total Envirometer’.
- Include tentative data: Data marked in blue will also be included in the sum total. This is usually the goal.
- Include all items: The Envirometers being totalled may have more items ‘enabled’ than in the target Envirometer. With ‘maintain fine-tuning’, the fine-tuning of the target Envirometer will not be changed and, consequently, the missing data will not be included in the sum total.
- Select the year and, if desired, a title for the sum total.
Update/refresh the sum total
If the figures in one of the totalled Envirometers have changed, the sum total will not be changed automatically, but the sum total will have to be re-entered. Go to ‘manage Envirometers’ and:
- Use the refresh button (all sum totals in your subscription will be recalculated).
- Select one Envirometer and use the refresh button (all sum totals in that Envirometer will be recalculated).
- Select one Envirometer and use the (+) for a year to recalculate that sum total only.
Copy a year to another Envirometer
Adding up a completed year and an empty year lets you copy the values entered into another Envirometer. Comments will not be copied along with the values.
Calculate the average
This function is almost the same as the sum total function. Normalize on… means that your larger ‘branches’ (measured by means of the company data you select) are given more weight in the average.