Recent changes in the Envirometer
- Years 2026-2030 have been added for the benefit of Envirometer users wanting to make long-term graphs.
- In the CO2-footprints, CO2 compensation is now shown broken down. So there are separate lines for CO2-compensated natural gas and CO2-compensated air travel if you have filled them in separately.
- Made possible to enter monthly values for floor area (m2) and building content (m3); useful for organizations with many changes in their housing. Make sure you fill in all months!
- Added to Commuter traffic & to Business traffic: specific forms of Public Transport. This allows you to break down Public Transport if it is known how many km employees travel per mode of transport for commuting.
- lightrail & underground
- Added to Visitor traffic: Electric bicycle
- Added to Passenger Transport: Taxi van on petrol
- Added to Business Traffic: Taxi (in km or journeys)
Other changes can be found in the archive