- Hooray! The new PDF reporting tool is available.
- The new tool replaces three old PDF reporting formats (measures, goals and the flexible report.)
- The barometer starts with five report formats: Base report (multiple year), Base report (1 year), Measures, CO2 Performance Ladder, Targets
- You can fine-tune every format to your own needs.
- with “save as …” you can also add your own report formats.
- Added four key figures for “CO2 emissions scope 1+2” for “Science Based Targets(Science Based Targets)”: https://sciencebasedtargets.org/: 1. absolute, 2. per FTE, 3. per turnover 4. by production volume.
- Removal of the indicators for “CO2 emissions per theme” because they have become redundant in the new version of the Envirometer. The CO2-graph of a theme provides exactly the same information and you can also attach a goal to them.
- The key figure “Total CO2 emissions translated to car kilometers” has been improved. He now uses the CO2 factor (CO2/km) of the relevant year instead of one CO2 factor for all years.
- Added to Mobile machinery: ‘diesel in HVO-diesel mixture’ usefull when mixtures of HVO and fossil diesel (HVO20/HVO30/HVO50) are used.
- Correction CO2 factor Public Transport for the year 2017 from 0.06kg CO2/km to 0.036kg CO2/km. Thanks to a an observant user, this small error has surfaced.
- Added to Commuter traffic: passenger cars in liters (petrol and diesel). Mainly intended for companies that split liters of fuel from fuel cards into business and commuter traffic.
- Added to Waste: Mattresses (because these days can be collected and processed separately), for example at hospitals, care institutions, hotels.
- Added as a new branch: primary care (GPs, dentists etc).
- Added at Hazardous waste: Medical waste (for primary care).
- Added to Key figures: Business kilometers (km plus liters and kWh converted to km).
- Added to Emissions: three anesthetics with Climate-impact used in hospitals.
Other changes can be found in the archive