- All indicators are now provided with a graph: Select one indicator and the graph will appear below the table with indicator values. If you want to add a target (line) to the indicator (graph), use the ‘add target’ button below the graph.
- When downloading the graph of one theme, the theme name is now included in the title. The theme is also included in the name of the PNG or PDF.
- With organizational fine-tuning, asterisks mark the CO2-factors for which the value (set by your organization) differs from the default value.
- When entering data, you can jump quickly to other years or barometers with a sidebar that can be opened on the right. This ‘year-jump’ function now also takes into account the label filter and the time window. Useful for users with many barometers and/or years.
- Barometer management menu: shortened for single barometer subscriptions, adjusted (order and names) for multi-barometer subscriptions. The functions are the same: add-years, add-barometer, add-sumbarometer, add-separate-years and average-years.
Check the Changes overview for all changes.