- Added as a waste stream: Coffee grounds
- Completion of key figures for the CO2 emissions of scope 1&2, 2, 3. Now all are available per FTE, per turnover and per production volume (1, 2 and 3). You can add them via fine-tuning under “CO2 and Compensation”. The selection available for the key figures is in line with your selected items at ‘enter data’.
- Hospitals: A new industry average is available in the Envirometer, based on data from 36 hospitals for 2021. This replaces the 2019 average. An article about the new average is coming soon.
- New: quickly switch to another year for entering the same environmental data. Use the button at the top right of the ‘enter data’ screen to conjure up a menu on the right to select another year (in the same or in a different barometer). You keep the same environmental data selection. Extra useful if you are entering monthly values for more barometers.
- Improved: In “user management(user management) you can now view and manage in two ways:
- per barometer: which users
- per user: which barometers
- Improved: When managing labels, you can now view and manage in two ways:
- per barometer: which labels
- per label: which barometers
- For users with copy years: If you select a copy year (non-primary year) in the green bar, the indicators table now shows all copy years (and all primary years). Previously, you only saw one copy year at a time.
More changes can be found in the archive