(A preview of) the new Envirometer has been online since November 2020.
- Switch to the new version (and back) via the button at the top.
- It’s not finished yet, but what’s available works. The old and new version use the same underlying data; it doesn’t matter where you edit numbers or notes.
- The biggest innovation is the ability to add goals (to indicators, graphs and CSR data).
- New features in Envirometer 2021
- Download graphics as PNG image, PDF or HTML. (Good legend to bar-chart under development)
- Targets are editable while seeing the effect on the target graph.
- Target values are adjustable per year if you want to deviate from a straight line.
- The index table can be transposed.
- With the button on the left you can copy the index table in one go.
- January 25-29: update of Environmental and CO2 factors, partly with retroactive effect to 2015. Read the article about the changes (in Dutch).
- Improvement key figure ‘Share of public transport + bicycle + walking’ In addition to “Public transport mix”, the more specific entry items bus, metro, tram and train are also included in this key figure.
- Improvement key figure ‘Secondary energy use’, there was a small conversion error.
Other changes can be found in the archive