- NOTE On April 29, the CO2 factor of ‘returned green electricity’ was changed to 0g CO2/kWh. Read the explanation and our advice on how to deal with it.
- Key figure added: CO2 footprint expressed in the number of trees needed to compensate for CO2 emissions.
- Orphaned public CO2 footprints (barometer or year no longer exist) can now also be deleted.
- A user with ‘all rights’ can now also add CSR data and change CSR data unless the data is in use in a barometer to which the user has no rights.
- You can now also ‘normalize’ a target on a CSR data. Example: Choose the number of internship weeks as indicator and set the number of internship weeks per FTE as the target.
- Adding monthly values to CSR data can now come in three flavors:
- such as FTE (months of resources, but locations add up)
- such as % and report figures (months of resources and locations of resources)
- The name of “raw materials 1 to 20” is now editable (previously only the unit).
- Added key figures for raw materials/employee and raw materials/production volume.
Other changes can be found in the archive